Bridgeton School is one of the educational institutions of NTC group which was established in 2007 an attempt to take part in developing human resources in Cambodia with government in the partnership with Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Bridgeton School will be regionally recognized as a private school which provides excellent quality education, becoming the leading local school for developing highly qualified students equipped with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, social and emotional competence, accountability and good morality which will be the bridge to an excellent life and an excellent society. In order to achieve the vision, Bridgeton School (BS) is committed to:
1) Providing Khmer General Education from Kindergarten to Grade 12 in close partnership with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport;
2) Providing General English Program from pre-kindergarten levels to advanced levels;
3) Providing appropriate programs to develop social and emotional competence from kindergarten upwards;
4) Focusing on student progress in academic study, psycho-motor skills, general knowledge and practical ability in order to deal effectively with everyday life;
5) Equipping students with self-discipline, virtue, a sharing culture, and the life skills necessary to cope with real-life situations;
6) Ensuring that all students acquire complete knowledge of each study level;
7) Ensuring that all staff are qualified and have the right attitudes;
8) Equipping each student with sufficient understanding of information technology, research skills and study skills to enable them to become autonomous learners;
9) Educating students with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes for leadership;
10) Providing good communication between school, parents and society; and
11) Providing high-quality educational facilities.
Putting the vision and mission into use provides Bridgeton School with so considerable success that Bridgeton School has established more campuses in both Phnom Penh and provinces. Obviously, under presiding Mr. Oknha Chea Thilay, General Director of NTC, Mr. Sy Vanna, Managing Director of Bridgeton School and Newton Thilay School, Mr. Khim Phon, Chief Executive Officer of NTC Group, Mr. Chea Tola, Chief of Administration, Mr. Mel Khorn, Marketing Manager, Management Team of Bridgeton and Sovannaphumi School, and staff, students and guardians of students of Bridgeton School Kompot about 250 celebrated grand opening on 17 July, 2015. In the grand opening celebration, Mr. Sy Vanna, Managing Director of Bridgeton and Newton Thilay School, gives a speech that it is a great and pleasant occasion for him to attend in the grand opening celebration of Bridgeton School Kompot and he is very delighted and proud of the present of excellency and guardians of the students, in which displays care for their children’s education by means of the highly-qualified service and worthwhile contribution of Bridgeton School in producing human resource in conjunction with Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports on the purposes of eliminating illiteracy and reducing the poverty in Cambodia. Furthermore, he totally emphasizes on the three main goals of establishing Bridgeton School.
1) Contribute with the government to promote human resource in Cambodia.
2) Share educational knowledge and experience with all the students from various backgrounds, who deserve highly-qualified education.
3) Provide a variety of job markets for teaching, administration and operational staff.
More importantly, General Director gives a warm speech to welcome management team, operational and teaching staff, students, parents and guardians of Bridgeton School Kompot and expresses his great pleasure for presiding for this awesome celebration. He also takes this gold opportunity to focus mainly on education aiming at accomplishing quality, virtue and morality, and it requires pertinent entities, management team, students and parents to get involved to achieve this aim. Our management team is committed to accomplishing qualified education regionally and worldwide, so it cooperates with some international schools in Australia, Singapore, Philippine and Thai. At the end of the celebration, management team and parents visit classrooms equipped with abundant study material aligned with pedagogical standard and then sign the handbook, and inaugurate the campus from now on.