NTC GROUP commits to being one of the leading educational communities in Cambodia that is Locally and internationally recognized for the formal and non-formal education that are being offered to Cambodian and non-Cambodian, in partnership with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia.
We are now urgently seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill in the position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh.
Training Center Manager works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the Sovannaphumi Training Center (STC) both in Phnom Penh and Provincial Operations.
- To develop the training courses, materials, and schedules for in house and customize training to run the training program to meet customers’ needs;
- To evaluate and improve the training program to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency;
- To identify, develop and implement training curriculum for emerging market for both in house training or customized to meet our customers’ needs;
- To identify, develop and implement training curriculum, training procedure and guideline, training calendar and material to close the training gaps for NTC Group;
- To contact potential partners, clients and network relation to discover opportunities to run the training program;
- To do the public relation with customers, partners to promote value added service to the public;
- To analyze sales & marketing strategies and competitive strategies for potential market and target;
- To develop and deliver training program Sovanaphumi Training Center (STC)’s customers for both in house and customized to meet their needs;
- To supervise day to day operations of training program and revenue and expenditure to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of operations;
- To formulate, direct and coordinate training activities and policies to promote the training program;
- To manage operational staff and trainers to ensure effective personnel management;
- To run market research, client analysis, feasibility, and competitor analyst to expend Sovanaphumi Training Center (STC)’s training program as market demand;
- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree (Master is preferred) in educational management, or related field which focus on educational development or equivalent (Master is preferred).
- At least 5 years demonstrated management and supervisory experience in private school management mainly focus on bilingual and integrated English program both with local and international schools.
- Strong organizational, communication, report writing, decision-making, conflict solving and facilitating skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, trustworthily, and collaboratively.
- Good English proficiency, proven by at least TOEFL of over 500.
- Computer literacy Ms Word, Ms Excel, & Ms Power Point.
- Internal Applicants would be much encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Recruitment@ntcgroup.com.kh Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Biv Sovireak. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 219 259 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh