NTC GROUP commits to being one of the leading educational communities in Cambodia that is Locally and internationally recognized for the formal and non-formal education that are being offered to Cambodian and non-Cambodian, in partnership with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia.
We are now urgently seeking qualified Cambodian national to fill in the position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh.
Organizational Development Manager works closely with the Chief HR Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the HR Department, NTC Group.
- To maintain learning & development policies and procedures so that they are well communicated and implemented;
- To prepare monthly HR report to be accurately and timely submission.
- To execute organizational development strategies/activities and all related organizational charts to be in place;
- To coordinate in identifying and executing the organizational culture to ensure the corporate core values are best practice and promoted.
- To conduct training needs assessment (TNA) for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance;
- To monitor and evaluate the learning and development program to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency.
- To coordinate in assessing and conducting management trainee program for KGE, EK, and MT to identify their talent/skills/capabilities for both current and future manpower needs;
- To monitor and evaluate the management trainees program to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency.
- To coordinate with HOD/SP to identify core competencies and clear roles in order to prepare employee career development and succession planning
- To coordinate with HOD/SP to identify employees’ competencies and performance to ensure talent management is developed and retained.
- To monitor and evaluate talent management processes to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency;
- To develop and implement team building program/activities to promote employees’ team spirit within NTC Group;
- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- BBA in management or appropriate related field (HR discipline is a plus);
- A minimum of 03 years of experiences at a management level in HR;
- Experience in organizational development; learning &development; and management trainees program;
- Working knowledge of succession planning and talent management;
- Good negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills;
- Good command of English;
- Demonstration of ability to work under pressure;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
- Working knowledge of labor laws,
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Knowledge of HRIS.
How to apply
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Recruitment@ntcgroup.com.kh Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Biv Sovireak. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 219 259 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh